Use vinegar to clean up bathroom tiles, it is much more efficient to clean floors and bathroom tiles. The exception is marble, travertine, granite tile, which can be damaged by the acid such as vinegar cleaners. Bathroom tiles cleaning tips vinegar are safe for ceramic, porcelain, vinyl and laminate, leave bathroom tiles clean and shiny.
|Bathroom tiles cleaning tips vinegar|
How to clean bathroom tiles with vinegar
What do you need?
1. Pour 1/4 cup of white vinegar in a bucket that contains about 4 quarts of warm water, for cleaning ceramic tiles. This is a solution of water and vinegar can be used in all of the ceramic material, natural stone such as marble, granite, and travertine.
2. Wearing rubber gloves. Soak a clean sponge in the solution.
3. Rub all over the tiles, where possible, use a wet with a solution of water and vinegar sponge. In areas with mold, put a little more straight vinegar on a sponge, rub the entire region.
4. Sweep the floor and rub it with a mixture of water and vinegar. Let the vinegar Act for a while to stop mold. Recommends waiting 5-10 minutes.
5. Rinse the entire area with the mold using a sponge moistened with water. Scrub the floor with clean water to rinse any remaining mixing water and vinegar.